The original racing lug nut design. These Muteki SR48 Open Ended tuner lug nuts are made out of Chrome Vanadium cold-forged steel for strength and durability. To go along with knurled end design for easy installation, this the lightweight lug will also improved your vehicle’s performance by reducing unsprung weight. These lug nuts also feature an open-ended design for more gripping power, a larger seating surface, and an extended stud engagement.
Muteki 50BV30 cold-forged tuner lug nuts allows for a uniform-chemical composition, low percentage of harmful elements, high purity, and excellent hardenability that is perfect for high-strength light weight lug nuts making it ideal for performance street racing.
- MATERIAL : COLD FORGED #50BV30 CHROME VANADIUM
- OPEN END LUG NUTS
- LIGHT WEIGHT AND THIN WALL CONSTRUCTION
- COMPACT SIZE TO FIT SMALL DIAMETER WHEEL HOLES
- OVERSIZED 60 DEGREE TAPER SEAT FOR BETTER CONTACT AREA
- FULL STUD ENGAGEMENT, OPEN TOP NUT ACCOMMODATE LONG RACE STUDS
- OEM QUALITY MATERIAL FOR STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- KNURLED PERIMETER TOP FOR EASY INSTALLATION
- 17MM STANDARD HEX SIZE
- INCLUDES 20 PCS LUG NUTS, 1PC 17MM HEX WRENCH ADAPTER INCLUDED
Custom Tab For All Products
Odio, magnis. Et nisi. Facilisis, integer! Risus augue! Non turpis. Ac! Turpis, sit velit cras nec enim duis, rhoncus porttitor ac vut rhoncus duis! Sit. Vel integer quis porttitor sed in in ac, ut diam porttitor odio nunc tempor dapibus quis est aliquam dictumst, vel amet tincidunt pulvinar?
« Return to Previous Page